0. Though it is not necessary for entry, it is advised that you like the Republicof1 Facebook page follow the Republicof1 Twitter account and keep an eye on the Republicof1 news feed on the info page of the Softwar website. Clues to the locations may be posted through one or all of these channels at points throughout the course of the competition.
1. The promoter is: Benjamin Green as Republicof1, whose primary contact is email@example.com.
2. The competition is open to anyone aged 14 years or older except any member of the competition testing team.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11:59 on 30/5/21. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must hunt for, find and access all six links to promotional print and play editions of Softwar Prelude (that is the Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple editions); These links have been hidden on the web, within content created and published by RepublicOf1.
Entrants must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org accurately listing the exact CODENAMES of each of the six promotional editions. Misspellings may be discounted, so please take care when submitting the codenames. Note: Having copies of all six Prelude editions does not secure your entry, you MUST present the codenames to qualify.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A full pre-release white-label copy of Softwar, posted to your door. International postage from the UK is included in the prize. Any import fees and/or taxes that are applied at entry to the winner’s territory are not included in the prize. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be: Selected at random by software from all of the correct entries within 28days of the closure of the competition. In the case that only one correct entry is received after the closure date, this entry will win by default. Should no correct entry be received by the closing date, the promoter may extend these rules and modify these competition rules. Regardless, this competition will only be complete once the prize has been won.
14. The winner will be notified by the email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize is to be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
1. This Cookies Policy applies to websites, online pages and downloadable content operated or created by RepublicOf1 including but not limited to the website at the domain www.softwar.co.uk, or any other site relating to RepublicOf1 games and content. These websites, pages and content are hereafter referred to as the “Ro1 content”.
2. By downloading, accessing, holding or making copies of Ro1 content, regardless of the means of your obtainment you are deemend to agree to these terms.
3. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, all Ro1 content is copyright Benjamin Green, RepublicOf1, all rights reserved.
4. Where this is not the case, an explicit notice will be provided on the Ro1 content, which you will be deemed to have agreed to through your downloading, accessing, holding or making copies of that content.
5. For reference here is a notice of the alternate notices that have been used:
in presskit: "Permission is granted to use, reproduce, copy, publish or transmit any text or images from within or accessible via this document for the purposes of publicising, reviewing or commenting on either Softwar, RepublicOf1, or events or entities that Softwar or RepublicOf1 are connected with. All other rights reserved. Where other restrictions apply, this is expressly stated within the content.